- QuakeWrap Wins $1 Million Federal Research Grant to Explore Gas and Oil Pipeline Repair
- Our 16-ft ID StifPipe® is getting groomed to slipline a part of the 17.5 diameter OMIDDD interceptor in Detroit! This may break the world record as a whole piece of pipe (360) used for sliplining.
- Saving 95%! Repair of double box culverts under Interstate I-10 freeway in Phoenix, AZ. The repairs were completed in 3 months with zero disruption to traffic. The cost of repairs at $1.3M was about 5% of the estimated $25M replacement cost!
What We Do
We are the world’s most innovative solution provider for pipe rehabilitation and strengthening using fiber reinforced polymer (FRP) systems.
Features & Benefits
Advantages of repair of pipes with FRP include:
- Most renewal are trenchless, requiring zero or minimal excavation
- Can increase the pressure rating of the pipe significantly
- Repairs can be done internally or externally
- Minimal increase in wall thickness (typically ¼ inch (5mm))
- The smooth FRP lining will improve flow capacity of the pipe for most cases
- Repairs are fast with minimal downtime
- Ideal for pipeline renewal and spot repairs at damaged areas
- We offer solutions for pipes essential any size and shape
Structural Repair Innovators Using FRP Since 1994
QuakeWrap solutions represent an extraordinary improvement over traditional repair methods – they are exceptionally strong, versatile, lightweight, durable, and work equally well on concrete, masonry, steel, plastic (FRP) and timber.
QuakeWrap Inc. offers turnkey solutions that include structural engineering and evaluation services, tested FRP materials, and professional installation by an experienced, in-house company, FRP Construction. More information on QuakeWrap and FRP Construction can be found at www.QuakeWrap.com or at 520-791-7000.
Our Clients Say
We’re the original providers of structural repair solutions using engineered fiber reinforced polymer (FRP)
Get a Free Quote
Contact a PipeMedic by QuakeWrap engineer today to find out how FRP composites can help you solve your leaky pipeline problems, larger conveyance woes, irrigation issues, and more.